“Strategy is a pattern in a stream of decisions”
WHAT IS STRATEGIC PLANNING?
Strategic Planning is the process used to develop your company’s long term goals as well as initiatives and timelines to meet those goals.
The Strategic Plan becomes the blueprint for your entire growth plan. The milestones used to assess results, the benchmarks and the forecasting process all fold back to the Strategic Plan. Many companies never live up to their full potential or fail completely as a result of not developing a strategic plan. The Strategic Plan is the execution strategy used to carry out the elements contained in the company’s Comprehensive Business Plan.
Strategic planning involves:
- Evaluating the current business environment
- Creating company Brand position- The Why & The How
- Projecting the future state of the business with milestone results for a 3 to 5 year period
- Evaluating SWOT- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Developing, delegating and determining the KPI's used to monitor results of the plan necessary to take the company to its stated goal.
Franchise Growth Solutions focuses on the Strategic Planning as part of creating the “Selling Strategy”. We work directly with the Founder and/or President/CEO along with the C-Level team to create the 1 year, 3 year, and 5 year plan.
To assist entrepreneurs, franchisors, and independent operators achieve their growth goals by blending knowledge, experience, guidance, coaching and effective selling strategies into their everyday practice.